At Skyway Notary, our main priority is to provide you with a highly qualified notary to facilitate your signing needs. Our notaries are certified, E&O insured, background checked, and as an extension of you, they will be punctual, meticulous, and professional every time!
I understand that times are challenging, so we have options for no contact, or remote online signings options available. I know that a delay in closing can cost you money, so last-minute signings are acceptable.
At Skyway Notary, you can request a notary online, upload your documents to our secure platform, track the status from your dashboard. Our goal is to make this process as smooth as possible!
When you work with Skyway Notary, you know what you can expect every time:
- On-time, professional closing
- A notary that can direct your clients through the documents
- No errors, no missed stamps, no missed signatures, or initials
- Forms filled out completely
- Documents shipped same day unless completed after 4 pm
- That borrowers must sign as their names as printed on the lines within the documents
- You will be notified if there are any issues at the closing table
Request a Notary Today
We provide in-person signing notary services in South West Florida as well as online-only notary services.